Maryland Restaurants and Hospitality Work Comp Program
The Maryland Restaurant & Hospitality Self Insurance Fund is provided by the Restaurant Association of Maryland.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Attractive rates
- Annual dividend potential
- No "expense constant" charges
- The self-funded plan ensures:
- High standards for acceptance
- Litigation of fraudulent claims
- Prompt service
- Component partners network
- Focus on loss prevention and control of rapid reporting
- Close monitoring of employee progress
Over the last twenty years, the Trust has earned in excess of $7.5 million in investment income and returned to members more than $6.0 million in dividends while creating more than $4.0 million in member surplus.
For more information, contact: