Auto Dealers’ Group Work Comp Program
The Auto Dealers' Group Self Insurance Trust provides superior workers' compensation for new car automobile dealers operating in the State of Maryland.
Key Features and Benefits:
Annual Dividend potential
No "expense constant" charges
Self-funded plan ensures:
- High standards for acceptance
- Litigation of fraudulent claims
- Prompt service
- Component partners network
- Focus on loss prevention and control rapid reporting
- Close monitoring of employee progress
Over its 22 year history, the Trust has earned in excess of $2.4 million in investment income and returned to members more than $1.4 million in dividends while creating more than $1.8 million in member surplus.
For more information, contact: ADInfo@mdpprograms.com